View Profile SnakeSkull

20 Movie Reviews

The Happening of a Generation takes place here.

My eyes are now wide open.

ZJ responds:

STAY GOLDEN KID.

Strong Message

It's hilarious how the Christian zealots are thinking it's jabbing only at Christianity, and not at other religions.

Unfortunately, religion is a part of the human legacy, even if it is an unfitting piece.

Not bad.

if you stick to your word, i can see this turning into a decent web series.

Good luck.

Joe-You-Know responds:

thanks, don't worry though, I already have the voicing done for the first episode, so the script is done.

17 Game Reviews

Ugh, the colors.

The color palette make my stomach churn, there was a total lack of audio, and the game play is based off an awful arcade game.

Well, I Know Morse Code Now!

You guys put a nice game together so quickly, very applaudable.

The onyl issues I see at this moment are the inability to Fall Back and the lack of the STOR.

Besides that, I am digging this game!

Grent responds:

That's strange, I'm not having any trouble with Fall Back. You were signaling F (..-.), right?

Takes too long to load Levels

The concept of the game is really nice man. But the load times is what killed this game man. At first, it wasn't that bad, but as it continued, the loading times gt horrendous. (Note, I have the latest version of Flash Player.) I even counted the last one, 2 minutes and 32 seconds man. If there is any way to fix this, please do so. Besides that, the idea is generally creative and original. Although it is a bit easy, it does keep me entertained for about 10 minutes. All in all, a good game. Juts please fix the load times, I cannot stress this enough.

NPGames responds:

there shouldnt be any loading times, other than when the game loads

1 Audio Review

Touching...

It makes me think of a person putting flowers on their beloved father's grave on a cold rainy day.

3 Art Reviews

Wow

Dude, the wackiness just compels me man. I completely love this picture man!

Cool beans!

As usual man, dynamic and just pure excellemt.

Funny dude!

I like your terrorist, dude. He's funny!

I've got a spring in my step and a beating heart in my hand.

24, Male