Stacker - Game Stacker - Game

Ugh, the colors.

The color palette make my stomach churn, there was a total lack of audio, and the game play is based off an awful arcade game.

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

Well, I Know Morse Code Now!

You guys put a nice game together so quickly, very applaudable.

The onyl issues I see at this moment are the inability to Fall Back and the lack of the STOR.

Besides that, I am digging this game!

Grent responds:

That's strange, I'm not having any trouble with Fall Back. You were signaling F (..-.), right?

shrink it shrink it

Takes too long to load Levels

The concept of the game is really nice man. But the load times is what killed this game man. At first, it wasn't that bad, but as it continued, the loading times gt horrendous. (Note, I have the latest version of Flash Player.) I even counted the last one, 2 minutes and 32 seconds man. If there is any way to fix this, please do so. Besides that, the idea is generally creative and original. Although it is a bit easy, it does keep me entertained for about 10 minutes. All in all, a good game. Juts please fix the load times, I cannot stress this enough.

NPGames responds:

there shouldnt be any loading times, other than when the game loads

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

The Walls Friggin Kill You

Look man, the concept of the game is wonderful, and the game in general is good, but do you have to have EVERY-FUCKING-THING kill you? Even the walls?

Bouncey Balls Bouncey Balls

Hard to control...

...The little platform thing is very hard to control, make it more mobile.

The Song Art Project The Song Art Project

It turned out great!

It would have been cool if when you click a pic it plays the song.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Best game on NG.

I think that if you another one, you should put Hank in it.

Snake Classic Snake Classic

WOW!

Wow lets give a round of appaluse for this guy!
This gets my vote!

Jacko-madic V1 Jacko-madic V1

Uhhh...

... No offense but that wasent to good. You coudn't do much and I found a bug. When you press the 4th button twice it makes you go back to the menu. If you work on it maybe it will be better.

Paper-Plane Wishlist Paper-Plane Wishlist

Good.

It helps when you have a lot a time to waste or for other reasons.:)